1. God is growing and shaping her in every season.
The woman you knew then, may not be the woman know now.
2. She doesn't always have the answer.
Yup. It is true. God doesn't call the perfect people that have it all together. He equips the unequipped.
3. Sometimes she says "yes" to too many things and too many people.
Pastors' wives sometimes forget they aren't Wonder Woman, and try to please all of you. Please cut her some slack and let her say "no" more often.
4. One of her greatest desires is a confidante/friend.
With her title comes crazy seasons and unusual situations. She often needs another woman/pastor's wife to cry, laugh, and be encouraged from.
5. She loves this position.
Being a pastor's wife is a honor.
6. She gets a front row seat to God's big story in the Church.
With being the pastor's wife, she gets to watch all the behind the scenes action of God moving in the Church.
7. She has a huge heart that gives freely.
A pastor's wife knows first hand what sacrifice means.
8. She has the strength of a lion.
God chose the strongest women to fulfill the role as pastor's wife.
9. She is her husband's biggest fan.
God not only called her to be one with her husband and to be his great helper. But to cheer him on in all that he does for the Church.
10. She has the greatest job in the world.
Pastoring a church is the greatest! She considers it a privilege and great joy to be given the opportunity in this season to love on, and shepherd the Church.