1. Smaller/Newer Congregation: Helping decide which graphic looks best behind the worship lyrics.
Larger/More Established Congregation: Being told by the little elderly woman that the busy graphic behind the worship lyrics is too distracting.
2. Smaller/Newer Congregation: Running through the grocery store early Sunday morning to grab some grape juice and bread, because your husband forgot to get the communion stuff.
Larger/More Established Congregation: Being amazed at the new communion snack packs.
3. Smaller/Newer Congregation: Helping out in many areas wherever you are needed.
Larger/More Established Congregation: Not feeling as needed in so many areas.
4. Smaller/Newer Congregation: Set up and tear down is a lot of work on a Sunday morning.
Larger/More Established Congregation: Set up and tear down? Thankful for the many volunteers/and or permanent location.
5. Smaller/Newer Congregation: Praying over the mailbox countless days for a miracle support check.
Larger/ More Established Congregation: Still praying over finances.
6. Smaller/Newer Congregation: Figuring out how to love the people you have well.
Larger/Well Established Congregation: Loving the many you have, and raising up leaders to help love people too.
7. Smaller/Newer Congregation: Being friendly and saying hello to the people who come.
Larger/More Established Congregation: Having a whole lot more people to be friendly to, say hello to, and memorize names of.
8. Smaller/Newer Congregation: Having the freedom to have service start whenever, and end whenever.
Larger/More Established Congregation: Service is more scheduled, and has a set time it has to keep start to finish.
9. Smaller/Newer Congregation: Getting to love on, and encourage the pastor in a way no one ever will.
Larger/More Established Congregation: The love and encouragement never changes, no matter what size the congregation.
10. Smaller/Newer Congregation: Wishing it was a larger congregation.
Larger/More Established Congregation: Wishing it were smaller (sometimes.)
xo a girl who sleeps with the pastor